Who are today’s top single celebrities and what do they give to others? Here’s our list:
- George Clooney – Who doesn’t want an experienced man with a villa in Italy?
George Clooney - and definitely my pick!
Politically active (smart!), voted Sexiest Man Alive, and an award winning actor… This one’s a catch. Maybe THE catch, since he’s sworn off marriage. He works with Not on Our Watch – a charity that brings the spotlight on the genocide in Darfur.
- Robert Pattinson – Introduced to us via Twilight he has girls swooning, young and old. You’ll have to beat the fans off with a stick, but it’s worth the effort. Robert has been a part of charity auctions and is known to support the American Foundation for AIDS Research.
- Adam Levine – Lead singer for Maroon 5 is one hot star. He likes confidence in a woman, so be sure to bring yours! Maroon 5 has played for many charitable events.
- Mario Lopez – He’s been breaking hearts since his Saved by the Bell days, but ladies, he’s all grown up. He’s a player, divorced, and struts, but then he flashes those dimples and takes off his shirt so you forgive him for it. Mario has been known to support Eva’s Heroes, Padres Contra el Cancer, and Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Gerard Butler – The sexy star just finished The Bounty Hunter, but who could forget him in the lead of 300. The Scot loves to date, but it’ll have to be someone who can handle his schedule. Gerard has been known to support Artists for Peace and Justice.
Leonardo Dicaprio - Titanic Star
- Leonardo DiCaprio – A leading man for years, who hasn’t wanted to be Rose Dawson for just a little bit? The Titanic star is known for his passionate environmental support. He has supported at least 10 known charities, and has his own, the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which focuses on global warming and energy resources.
- Sharon Stone – Still hot years after Basic Instinct, she’s a divorced mom. She’s outspoken about education about strokes, and a spokesperson for AIDS research. Single, smart, hip, and hot. People has even voted her as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- Jennifer Aniston – The former Friends star turned big screen star knows how
Jennifer Aniston - Celebrity Single who's generous too
to pick ‘em, so you better bring your best game. No really, who else can say, “Brad Pitt is my ex.” She’s confident and smart, and needs the same in a man. Jennifer is known to contribute to at least 14 separate charitable organizations, one of which is Habitat for Humanity.
- Keira Knightly – She can swing a sword, what more can you say? Pirates of the Caribbean and Atonement star, she’s on her way up. Young, she’s probably not looking for a lifelong commitment, but maybe you can have some fun along the way! Keira has appeared in outreaches for domestic violence.
- Reese Witherspoon – The list would not be complete without her! Sweet
enough to take home to mama, and smart enough to swap words with, she’s got a stellar career, and a solid grasp of reality. A divorcee and a mom, she has what it takes to go the distance. Reese in known to contribute to many charitable organizations, one of which is the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Tyra Banks – Former supermodel turned television empire, this is one busy lady with a good head on her shoulders. Are you the one who can take her on? Fierce! Tyra started her own Foundation to support Tzone, a foundation to empower girls and young women.
- Kim Kardashian – Since she just broke up with Reggie Bush, this hot reality star is back in the dating game! She’s also a giver… She gives regularly to several charities including the Dream Foundation, which grants wishes to adults with life limiting illnesses.
This is not an exhaustive list by far! Celebrities are known for their generosity. Who can you name?
The lovely Sarah Harris provided this very insightful Celebrity List of generous Singles. Sarah’s other claim to fame is in helping brides-to-be plan everything for that special moment. So, if you’re a bridesmaid or groomsman and want to provide that extra bit of help, do check out this information. Might save you a lot of blood, sweat and tears!
Wedding planning advice is a blog for brides created to help them stress less by providing honest and unbiased wedding advice, ideas, and tips. Topics we focus on include wedding planning, wedding invitations, preowned wedding dresses, wedding flowers, weddings on a budget, and of course the bride and groom.
Posted in Adam Levine, AIDS, Atonement, benefit, charity, dating, Friends, George Clooney, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightly, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo Dicaprio, Mario Lopez, maroon 5, marriage, married, Pirates of the Caribbean, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, sex, sexiest man, sexiest woman, Sharon Stone, single, singles, The Bounty Hunter, The Titanic, Titanic, Twilight, Tyra Banks, wedding
Tagged Adam Levine, AIDS, Atonement, Basic Instinct, Celebrity, charitable, charity, Friends, George Clooney, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightly, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCapriio, Mario Lopez, Maroon5, Pirates of the Caribbean, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Ronald McDonald, sexiest man, sexiest woman, Sharon Stone, single, The Bounty Hunter, Titanic, Twilight, Tyra Banks, wedding
Most people dream of falling in love, having a romantic courtship and an idyllic wedding. Here SHI Symbol shares Kevin Phelps’ opinion on some of the most sought after and romantic places in the world to enjoy your love, courtship and place to be proposed to. And I’m sure Kevin is the right man to know – he’s a sought after wedding photographer!
If you are in love and want to marry someone then you must propose to her. But, how and where can you propose your beloved? There are many places like the theaters, restaurants and sea beaches where you can ask for her hand and present her the ring. People go for innovative ways of proposing their girl. But, what matters is the time and location. To make your proposal one of the memorable events of your and your lover’s life you must select a perfect place and time to propose your partner. Here are the top 5 romantic places to propose:
1. Paris has been one of the most romantic destinations for lovers. You can take your partner to the Eiffel Tower at sunset and ask her to take the most important decision of her life. The beauty of the place with golden riverside buildings would be a perfect setting for asking her to marry you.
Find romance in Paris with SHI Symbol
2. Venice: This city is one of the romantic proposal spots on earth. You can take your lover to a vacation to this city and propose to her in front of the beautiful canals, architectural splendors or at the picturesque landscapes of the city.
Venice - fall in love all over again
3. Hawaii: The long black sand beach and the green landscape bordering lotus ponds of the city would definitely make your lover romantic. You can start a new chapter of your life amidst the mesmerizing beauty of the streams, waterfalls and cliffs.
Heavenly Hawaii for happy occasions
4. Las Vegas: Take your partner to the Bellagio in Las Vegas and propose to her in front of the fountains. You can also get some musicians play the best romantic music in the background. This would be an ideal setting for your partner to say YES.
Lovin' in Las Vegas
5. Rome: The Vatican City offers a wide variety of choices to make your proposal. You can either take a walk along the Tiber River or visit the Colosseum with your lover. Look for the right moment and propose to her. The place would definitely make her feel special and add grandeur to the proposal.
Romantic interludes in Rome
Apart from the above mentioned top 5 destinations on earth, you can consider New York or go to Seville in Spain with your beloved. You can also try other places like Switzerland and Taj Mahal in India to make your lady feel special. It would surely make her dream come true! So, what are you waiting for? Just take her on a trip to one of the top romantic destinations in the world and spill out the proposal!
This guest blog post was written by the wedding and marriage experts at WeddingPhotographyinUtah who are an excellent resource to finding great Utah wedding photography at an affordable price.
Posted in canals, Colosseum, couple, dating, Eiffel Tower, girls, guys, Hawaii, India, Kevin Phelps, Las Vegas, love, marriage, married, marry, men, New York, Paris, photography, proposal, relationships, romance, Rome, Seville, shi symbol, single, singles, Spain, Switzerland, Taj Mahal, Tiber River, travel, Vatican City, Vegas, Venice, wedding, Wedding Photography in Utah, women
Tagged canals, Colosseum, Eiffel Tower, girl, guy, Hawaii, India, Kevin Phelps, Las Vegas, love, marriage, marry, New York, Paris, proposal, romance, Rome, Seville, Spain, Switzerland, Taj Mahal, Tiber River, Vatican City, Vegas, Venice, wedding, Wedding Photography in Utah