As you know SHI Symbol International has teamed up with The Top Travel Club for fabulous savings and special offers that save you $$$ each and every time you travel. Click HERE to see how you can save today.
Not only that, but there is also a generous program in place to help any charity/cause/project that needs assistance with fundraising. Contact email@example.com to see how we can help you.
Yes, there’s more – very very shortly, we will be able to announce another extra special amazing travel and shopping offer that SHI Symbol will provide to all SHI Symbol purchasers.
So whether you’re Single or in a relationship, planning that holiday to Australia, the US, Europe or any of the points in between and if you love going on a shopping spree – watch this space for how you can take advantage of this super duper deal soon to be launched.
Posted in adventure travel, air travel, Australia, cause, charity, dating, Friends, friendship, fundraising, project, relationships, shi symbol, shopping, single, Single Happy Interested, singles, TheTopTravelClub, travel
Tagged Australia, cause, charity, Europe, fundraising, project, relationship, Santa Catarina, shi symbol, shopping, singles, thetoptravelclub.com, travel, UK, US
Just a bit of a sneak preview – SHI Symbol is very pleased to announce the beginning of a relationship to help raise much needed funds for those women afflicted by Endometriosis. Wonder woman, Adria Bannocks from the UK is the driving force behind trying to raise the profile of this charity in the UK and raise much needed funds to support their excellent work.
Adria Bannocks Trash the Dress fundraising for Endometriosis UK
Adria has been initiated a number of exciting initiatives to start the ball rolling – one of which is Trash the Dress – a new look for your wedding dress and one that will raise money for the charity. And of course working with SHI Symbol to provide the opportunity to not just donate funds but receive a solid Sterling SHI Symbol Pendant PLUS a global Travel Club Membership, valid for you and your family to use.
For more details, please visit www.shisymbol.com/endo and you can read all about it and order your special fundraising package. GBP35 will go straight to Adria for supporting Endometriosis UK – and women across the UK will thank you.
Keep tuned for more on how SHI Symbol is helping Adria’s quest to support Endometriosis UK.
Posted in Adria Bannocks, charity, Endometriosis, fundraising, shi symbol, SHI SYmbol Pendant, TheTopTravelClub, Trash the Dress, women, www.shisymbol.com/endo
Tagged Adria Bannocks, charity, Endometriosis UK, fundraising, shi symbol, SHI SYmbol Pendant, TheTopTravelClub, Trash the Dress, women, www.shisymbol.com/endo
Here’s your must have Emag if you’re a Single somewhere in the world. Great info and loads of competitions and special offers. What more could you want! In fact once you’ve read it, we’d love your feedback and if there’s something in particular you’d like to see featured we’ll see what we can do. – but you have to let us know!!!
Simply click on the SHI Symbol Emag front cover below or click here and you will be taken to the Emag straight away.
- SHI Symbol International Emag – May 2010 edition
And please don’t forget to tell all your Facebook and Twitter friends about this Emag. It’s free to subscribe to, simply click www.shisymbol.com/joinemag and you’ll receive it in your inbox.
Posted in Anthony Migyanka, beauty, charity, Chris Leyva, clothes, cocktail, competition, couple, dating, Earth Day, Eileen Edwards, Emag, entertainment, eye shadow, Facebook, fashion, fashion designer, friend, friendship, Gay, gay friendly, girls, Giveaway, GLBT, guys, happiness, Happy and Interested, healthy eating, heart, jewellery, jewelry, lesbian, LGBT, love, love story, marriage, married, Mars, matchmaking, meet your match, meeting people, men, mineral, mineral makeup, Music, Music download, Musician, natural, Overall Beauty, pendant, people, relationships, romance, San Diego, sex, shi symbol, singer, single, Single Happy Interested, singles, Special Offers, sport, t shirt, tee shirt, tees, TheTopTravelClub, travel, trend, United States, USA, Venus
Tagged 2010, Anthony Migyanka, Bart Mendoza, beauty, Chris Leyva, cocktail, dating, Earth Day, Emag, entertainment, Facebook, fashion, Finance, fitness, FREE, health, Kim Snyder, May, mineral eye shadows, natural, Overall Beauty, property, relationship, romance, San Diego, shi symbol, single, singles, Soleil, sport, subscribe, Twitter, wine
Who are today’s top single celebrities and what do they give to others? Here’s our list:
- George Clooney – Who doesn’t want an experienced man with a villa in Italy?
George Clooney - and definitely my pick!
Politically active (smart!), voted Sexiest Man Alive, and an award winning actor… This one’s a catch. Maybe THE catch, since he’s sworn off marriage. He works with Not on Our Watch – a charity that brings the spotlight on the genocide in Darfur.
- Robert Pattinson – Introduced to us via Twilight he has girls swooning, young and old. You’ll have to beat the fans off with a stick, but it’s worth the effort. Robert has been a part of charity auctions and is known to support the American Foundation for AIDS Research.
- Adam Levine – Lead singer for Maroon 5 is one hot star. He likes confidence in a woman, so be sure to bring yours! Maroon 5 has played for many charitable events.
- Mario Lopez – He’s been breaking hearts since his Saved by the Bell days, but ladies, he’s all grown up. He’s a player, divorced, and struts, but then he flashes those dimples and takes off his shirt so you forgive him for it. Mario has been known to support Eva’s Heroes, Padres Contra el Cancer, and Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Gerard Butler – The sexy star just finished The Bounty Hunter, but who could forget him in the lead of 300. The Scot loves to date, but it’ll have to be someone who can handle his schedule. Gerard has been known to support Artists for Peace and Justice.
Leonardo Dicaprio - Titanic Star
- Leonardo DiCaprio – A leading man for years, who hasn’t wanted to be Rose Dawson for just a little bit? The Titanic star is known for his passionate environmental support. He has supported at least 10 known charities, and has his own, the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which focuses on global warming and energy resources.
- Sharon Stone – Still hot years after Basic Instinct, she’s a divorced mom. She’s outspoken about education about strokes, and a spokesperson for AIDS research. Single, smart, hip, and hot. People has even voted her as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- Jennifer Aniston – The former Friends star turned big screen star knows how
Jennifer Aniston - Celebrity Single who's generous too
to pick ‘em, so you better bring your best game. No really, who else can say, “Brad Pitt is my ex.” She’s confident and smart, and needs the same in a man. Jennifer is known to contribute to at least 14 separate charitable organizations, one of which is Habitat for Humanity.
- Keira Knightly – She can swing a sword, what more can you say? Pirates of the Caribbean and Atonement star, she’s on her way up. Young, she’s probably not looking for a lifelong commitment, but maybe you can have some fun along the way! Keira has appeared in outreaches for domestic violence.
- Reese Witherspoon – The list would not be complete without her! Sweet
enough to take home to mama, and smart enough to swap words with, she’s got a stellar career, and a solid grasp of reality. A divorcee and a mom, she has what it takes to go the distance. Reese in known to contribute to many charitable organizations, one of which is the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Tyra Banks – Former supermodel turned television empire, this is one busy lady with a good head on her shoulders. Are you the one who can take her on? Fierce! Tyra started her own Foundation to support Tzone, a foundation to empower girls and young women.
- Kim Kardashian – Since she just broke up with Reggie Bush, this hot reality star is back in the dating game! She’s also a giver… She gives regularly to several charities including the Dream Foundation, which grants wishes to adults with life limiting illnesses.
This is not an exhaustive list by far! Celebrities are known for their generosity. Who can you name?
The lovely Sarah Harris provided this very insightful Celebrity List of generous Singles. Sarah’s other claim to fame is in helping brides-to-be plan everything for that special moment. So, if you’re a bridesmaid or groomsman and want to provide that extra bit of help, do check out this information. Might save you a lot of blood, sweat and tears!
Wedding planning advice is a blog for brides created to help them stress less by providing honest and unbiased wedding advice, ideas, and tips. Topics we focus on include wedding planning, wedding invitations, preowned wedding dresses, wedding flowers, weddings on a budget, and of course the bride and groom.
Posted in Adam Levine, AIDS, Atonement, benefit, charity, dating, Friends, George Clooney, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightly, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo Dicaprio, Mario Lopez, maroon 5, marriage, married, Pirates of the Caribbean, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, sex, sexiest man, sexiest woman, Sharon Stone, single, singles, The Bounty Hunter, The Titanic, Titanic, Twilight, Tyra Banks, wedding
Tagged Adam Levine, AIDS, Atonement, Basic Instinct, Celebrity, charitable, charity, Friends, George Clooney, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightly, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCapriio, Mario Lopez, Maroon5, Pirates of the Caribbean, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Ronald McDonald, sexiest man, sexiest woman, Sharon Stone, single, The Bounty Hunter, Titanic, Twilight, Tyra Banks, wedding
This is your ideal way to REALLY fundraise while you reap some of the rewards at the same time
Travel is certainly something close to everyone’s hearts. And I’m going by the amount of traffic to this blog whenever I have something related to travel!
Now, imagine if you could combine your love of travel with SHI Symbol and being able to REALLY give back to your favorite cause, charity or project. If you have someone or some organisation who could definitely do with extra funds we have a way that will be just perfect for you. And I promise you it’s nothing to do with cake stalls, selling chocolates, lamington drives and lapathons!
I will post something on this blog shortly that will make it just the easiest way to raise money for that special need or your special charity. In the meantime, please just let me know (via the blog here or the website) of the people, charities, projects, fundraising needs you might like to see helped. We are finalising arrangements to make this happen now.
thanks so much – Jan
Posted in benefit, cause, charity, dating, project, shi symbol, single, singles, travel
Tagged benefit, cause, charity, fundraiser, fundraising, need, project, shi symbol, single, travel