IF YOU ARE A:
Homeowner (or condo-owner, townhouse-owner, have a residential mortgage or commercial mortgage (eg a business owner who owns your own office building, strip mall, etc)
you are one of the 14,000,000 homeowners “under water” with your mortgage in the US, (YES – THAT IS 14 MILLION HOMEOWNERS), where you owe more on your loan/mortgage than the property is actually worth in the market. You may have, for instance, bought a home worth $200,000, but with the 2007-2009 US housing market collapse, your home will now only fetch $150,000 or so in the current market.
Getting out of this “under water” situation is at the top of your mind very understandably.
With the relative failures of the TARP*, TALF, “Hope For Homeowners” and “Making Homes Affordable” programs initiated by the US Department of Treasury, there is a very realist proposal by Anthony Migyanka in front of them NOW, for an alternative plan to assist in the US banking bailout and homeowner mortgage relief.
SO, IF YOU’RE IN MORTGAGE PAIN – PLEASE READ ON…
The “Golden Ticket Mortgage” plan does five major things for you
1. It turns your mortgage into a “Golden Ticket Mortgage” meaning that the Treasury Department will GUARANTEE your home will not lose value as long as you keep making the payments.
2. It turns your commercial mortgage into a “Golden Ticket Mortgage”, meaning that the Treasury Department will GUARANTEE your commercial property will not lose value as long as you keep making the payments.
3. Banks can receive “Golden Ticket Mortgages” for their “toxic” assets, as the “GTM” counts toward Tangible Common Equity, and start lending again.
4. IT DOES NOT COST THE TAXPAYER ONE CENT.
5. It can be utilized for any mortgage in any country in the world.
MORE INFORMATION at Anthony Migyanka’s blog: http://mobilemoneyminute.wordpress.com/the-golden-ticket-mortgage-plan/
It sounds like a very workable solution for many situations whether you are Single or a Couple/Family.
Best of all, the same plan can be applied to a variety of countries, not just for mortgagees in the US.
To that end, if you now find yourself in mortgage difficulties use this information to approach your lawmakers, government, ministers and anyone you can think of to get something happening now.
Apart from Anthony being a dear friend of ours at SHI Symbol, I’m sure you are wondering about the credentials of someone with such a plan (this reminds me of that movie ‘Dave’ the stand-in US President who got his accountant in to balance the US Govt books!) – have a read below!
Anthony Migyanka is the Managing Partner of Mobile Money Minute, LLC in Irving, Texas email@example.com
- Anthony Migyanka, an economist, has appeared on “Cavuto” with Neil Cavuto, and is recognized by the Fox Business Network as an Investor Relations Expert.
- He has also contributed public company governance, stock market and economic trend commentary to other media outlets, including FamilyNet TV, The Dow Jones Corporation, and The Washington Post.
- He has recently been named a “Business Insight Expert” by yourBusinessChannel (ybc.tv) Anthony is Chairman of A.G. Foster-Lowry Financial Services, the sponsor of “Mobile Money Minute (TM).” He is the author of the “Golden Ticket Mortgage” US banking bailout plan.
- He will debate Dr. Joseph Stiglitz, the 2001 Nobel Prize Winner in Economics, on the merits of the “Golden Ticket Mortgage” bailout on an upcoming radio program.
*TARP is Troubled Asset Relief Program, TALF is Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, they are the two “bailout” or relief programs instituted by the US Treasury to help banks in this mortgage crisis. It’s the US Treasury offering private investors loans to buy the “toxic” assets (mortgages or other loans no one wants to buy now) from the troubled banks.